LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to the forum, I'm a 4runner owner

Old 06-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
4runnin it
TravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
TravRunner's Tacoma Gallery
New to the forum, I'm a 4runner owner

I've been on T4R.org for a while but I figured i'd make an account on here to check out some of the For-sale ads and drool over some of y'alls build threads.

If any houston guys wanna wheel sometime I'm down to meet up for a day at sugarhill or something.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:36 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
BigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud of

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW OP

I am a T4R refugee but still lurk there every now and then....when the site is up lol