Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Ford/Ram fan turned Taco

Old 06-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
TacoTravis is on a distinguished road
Name: Travis
TacoTravis's Tacoma Gallery
New Ford/Ram fan turned Taco

Good day all. I've spent an hour or so looking around posts here on TW (found this place looking for info on airbags vs spring packs), and decided this is a great place LOADED with info that a guy like me is going to need.

Last year I was looking to upgrade from my 93 Chevy, so I checked out some Rams (have a 3500 welding truck for work and love it) and the new F-150's (the price tag stopped me there). Not overly satisfied, I hummed and hawed about them, test drive after test drive. A few months ago a friend of mine bought herself a Tacoma, we went for a little drive down the road and back through the field. Loved it. Went to the city the next day and picked one up. I never had much interest in Toyota before then, because I'm 6'8" and never could picture myself fitting into one, but I was very wrong.

I'm excited to see what kind of magic things I'll be able to do with this truck. I've already learned a few things about my truck, and some ideas, just being here.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 06-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the dark side
Old 06-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #5
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Be ready to hand over your wallet. and welcome from central virginia.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #6
TacoTravis is on a distinguished road
Name: Travis
TacoTravis's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I've been wanting a vehicle worth putting work and parts and money for some time, so wallets ready! Shes gonna be my toy, and part time grocery getter.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Travis!