Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member, Calgary Area

Old 06-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
Kurch is on a distinguished road
Kurch's Tacoma Gallery
New Member, Calgary Area

Whats up tacoma world?
New to the site, new to Alberta. B.C. transplant! Loving it out here so far, been creeping the site for a bit and there is a TONNE of information.

I have a 00' tacoma with a 3inch rancho quick lift and 33' procomp exterrain's, KN air filter and a bunch of little mods that made it the perfect hunting/fishing rig. Custom gun safe in the back seat,2 way radio. I love it, but it needs more attention than I have the time or space to give it right now (living in an apartment with street parking) soooo....

I bought a newer one, 2008. its got a 6in fabtech lift and 35's but has been city driven, got it for a good price. I dont intend to do much wheeling with it as of now, got school in the spring so Im saving as much as possible.It gets me to the lakes and mountains but for the rough stuff I'll be proceeding on foot.

Hopefully we will find a house to rent soon and I can get back to playing with my 00'

Old 06-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the beach!