Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Guy From AZ..Not Tacoma Owner depends on replies

Old 06-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #1
adicted is on a distinguished road
adicted's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy From AZ..Not Tacoma Owner depends on replies

Been lurking for a while guys. Great site. From West Side Arizona and love to hunt and fish. Want the Tacoma as a hunt vehicle mainly but I have a few concerns before I pull the trigger...

Mainly is the back seat. I have 2 teenage kids growing quick, how is your guys experience with adults in the backseats. I know its tight but is it just unbareable or is there room to function.

Also pulling my boat. 19ft skeeter tandem axel. Trailer has brakes so that will help with stopping, but will pulling this thing be horrible. Mainly the lakes i go to are 2 hours or less away and no major crazy hills, but some.

I plan on getting the 2013 double cab TRD with tow package.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

I have had 4 adults in my truck (including myself), and towed my 18' Bayliner to many of the local lakes with no issues, or complaints of comfort. The truck did surprisingly well towing, and up hills. You might want to consider taking your boat to the dealer, and hooking it up to the truck for a test drive.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #4
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i have had many adults in the back seat. Never any complaints. Towing i have only towed some snowmobiles in the snowy roads and did fine.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
You won't have any problems for what you want it for. I had mine loaded down with 5 guys and gear for the weekend with a ranger bass boat behind it. Mine's lifted with 33's and I didn't have any problems or anyone bitching and we drove 3 hours one way.

I also had two fully loaded 160 qt coolers in the bed. We trucked right along at 70 all the way and got 17.4 mpg.