Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Introductions

Old 06-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Murphys97 is on a distinguished road
Murphys97's Tacoma Gallery
Introductions

Greetings to all of you proud Toyota owners! I am a proud Toyota owner myself! My tacoma and I live in the wonderful state of Utah! My tacoma is mostly stock. It has k&n air filter, throttle body spacer, new springs and shocks(rear). I mounted the turn signals in the corner light, and I am in the process of a new grill thanks to the DIY section of TW. Well that's all for now! Thank you TW for allowing me to join your great community!
- Murphy
Old 06-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Welcome from Oregon
Old 06-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
TIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the beach!