Notices

New to TW and lovin it

Old 06-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
DirtyWatersFishin is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
DirtyWatersFishin's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW and lovin it

Whats goin on.

I've had my tacoma for about 8 months berfore I found this great Forum glad I found it lots of great info on here. She's a 2009 prerunner sr5 3 in lift sittin on 33x12.50s open countrys with 20in xd's unfortunately not 4x4 but I still love her. Next mod is deff gonna be one of homertacos raptor style grilles if i can get my hands on one but what else would yall like to see? open to ideas. Use her primarly to tow my flats boat around.
Attached Thumbnails
New to TW and lovin it-tacomaaa.jpg   New to TW and lovin it-260.jpg  
Old 06-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #2
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, glad you like the site, Your truck is going to look good once you get a hold of homertacos satoshi and you get rid of the chrome

P.S.what happened with the chrome strip on the doors? did you just paint one side and was to lazy to paint the other? lol
Old 06-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welocme!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
P.S.what happened with the chrome strip on the doors? did you just paint one side and was to lazy to paint the other? lol
It's a reflection of the sky I believe...

Nice LB looks badass!!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
DirtyWatersFishin is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
DirtyWatersFishin's Tacoma Gallery
chrome strip? lol I think you might be seeing the reflection on the passenger side
Old 06-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! DCLB FTMFW!!!