Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Guy from the Bay Area (California)

Old 06-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
Razooly is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Razooly's Tacoma Gallery
New Guy from the Bay Area (California)

New member from the Bay Area, been reading/researching awhile on this site and thought it was time to say hey to you all. I picked up my í12 TRD Off-Road about a year ago, and with the help of this site and all of you, I have been brainstorming how I want to build this beast. With lots of reading through the builds I have come to the decision that Iím going to roll with:

- ICON Non-Reservoir EXTENDED Travel Front Coilovers
- TOTAL CHAOS UCA
- ICON Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Dakar Leaf Spring
on
- 255/85/16 BFGoodrich KM2
To start.

Well thank you all once again for some great inspiration on my truck, and I hope to see some of you out in the hills sometime.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. We have a meet coming up if you want to check out some rigs and their equipment

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post6994760
Old 06-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #3
270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice

Marines:
270wsm's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 06-09-2013, 04:56 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!