Notices

hola cholas

Old 06-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
Rachelle is on a distinguished road
Marines: Motor T Cpl
Name: Rachelle
Rachelle's Tacoma Gallery
hola cholas

hey im new... I find this site to be awesome for the "wtf do I do" when crap hits the fan with my Tacoma. so I am here for help my ebrake light is on
even though my e brake is not engaged the light pops on when I hit a bump. can someone help me with this?? its really annoying
Old 06-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Hi rachelle, welcome... Got pics of your taco?
Old 06-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome- from here! It's the pedal coming off the stopper ever so slightly when you hit a bump. May need the return spring adjusted/replaced, or maybe there's a little wiggle room where the switch is mounted to move it closer to the pedal arm
Old 06-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #5
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Hi rachelle, welcome... Got pics of your taco?
Haha
Old 06-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #6
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, no idea about the brake light. Someone will chime in soon with the answer.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #7
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about how Toyota is set up but there should be some kind of switch or sensor for the light, could be stuck on or just worn. I'm in SLC area as well so hit me up if you ever need help!
Old 06-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #8
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Check your brake fluid because it might be low. I think that light comes on when the brake fluid is low.