Notices

New to TW, Just bought a new 2013 DCLB 4WD

Old 06-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
DETN8R is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Prior USAF EOD
DETN8R's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW, Just bought a new 2013 DCLB 4WD

Hi All,
Just bought a 2013 DCLB. Thought I'd drop a line and introduce myself to the forum. I live in Northern California and this is my second Toyota. My first was a 1995 SR5 V6 4WD Xtra Cab. Thanks for all of the great info, the forum is an incredible resource. Take care and hope to see you around.

-J
Attached Thumbnails
New to TW, Just bought a new 2013 DCLB 4WD-img_5571-1-.jpg  
Old 06-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 06-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and great looking truck.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! +1 on your color choice.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
bunxbun is on a distinguished road
Marines: Reserves 2821 TechCon
Name: Bunnath
bunxbun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, lookts like mine except i wish i had a 4x4
Old 06-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #6

DETN8R's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys.
And hello to my fellow EOD brother
Old 06-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #7
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:57 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 06-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #9
SAVAGE WARFARE
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
how are you liking the new tocoma i'm about to buy one
Old 06-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #10

DETN8R's Tacoma Gallery
I really like this truck. I just don't think you could go wrong in getting one. My only advice would be to make sure you pick a model that you're not going to outgrow. If you think you might want/need a Double Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, etc, it's easier to pay a little more up front than to decide you want one of those options later. Good luck to you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers.

-J
Old 06-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck! I also went form a 1st gen(2004) to a 2013 and am enjoying it very much. Be careful....this place is like crack!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
SAVAGE WARFARE
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETN8R View Post
I really like this truck. I just don't think you could go wrong in getting one. My only advice would be to make sure you pick a model that you're not going to outgrow. If you think you might want/need a Double Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, etc, it's easier to pay a little more up front than to decide you want one of those options later. Good luck to you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers.

-J
yeah man i'm going for a white 4x4 double cab short bed off road ,
Old 06-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #15
SAVAGE WARFARE

are you liking the ride on your model
Old 06-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #16

DETN8R's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys,

Robotaco - I really like the ride in this thing. I never drove the DCSB though, so I don't have any reference to the difference in ride but I doubt there's much difference between the two. If you're interested in off-roading, the SB in stock configuration will have more capability on the trails with less hang ups and will be more easily maneuverable. I bought the LB for utility and resale, plus I like the way it looks. Good luck, that Off-Road is gonna be sweet in white.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #17
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks guys.
And hello to my fellow EOD brother
I am sorry I missed this till now. I was wondering if you were EOD when I saw the name. Did you get out?
Old 06-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #18
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

-J
Welcome aboard...and I agree! I bought a 2009 Access Cab and just traded to upsize to the Double Cab....for the new addition to the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DCSB FTMFW
FIFY
Old 06-13-2013, 10:23 AM   #19
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice color choice and welcome to TW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by resq330 View Post
FIFY
Old 06-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #20
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forums!