Greetings. Just picked up a 2013 PreRunner V6 Quad cab, Texas Edition. I like it and think I negotiated down a good deal. This will be a mostly pavement vehicle with an occasional dirt road. Some camping/fishing activities, but mostly purchased for the height and safety aspects. It will be my commuter vehicle as well. I looked at the F150 Ford, really liked it, but found them to be too ginormous for me.
Please help me with various farkles.
1. I'd like to know about getting a deerslayer for the front since I ride out to West Texas a lot and deer hits are very common. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
2. Recommendations for something to cover the driver's seat. As I expect the cloth fabric will wear relatively quicker than for the other seats.
3. Floor mat recommendation for the driver's side.
4. I am also looking for cargo solutions like nets, storage bins, etc.
5. I ride a m/c but would use a trailer to haul that. I was surprised the tow package didn't include the ball mount, but only the receiver.