Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey everyone, New Tacoma owner.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
WilliamB is on a distinguished road
Name: William
WilliamB's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone, New Tacoma owner.

Hello, Just a note of introduction. Just got a Tacoma a few weeks ago, replacing the Vanagon Westfalia that I've been driving for a dozen years. Nice to find that these trucks have a similar cult following. I find myself wanting to wave to other Tacoma drivers, is that weird? This is also my first truck, and I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm an arborist, so this makes much more sense as a work truck than the westy. Got myself an '07 access cab, SR5, TRD OR, 62k, with some sweet extras. Wife and I are moving from NorCal to VA at the end of the month, so looking forward to a big roadtrip and camping out of the back. Hope all is well with everyone,
William

Old 06-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 06-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!
Old 06-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Probably a little more power than your vw! Enjoy
Old 06-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Nice looking rig.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:59 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Welcome to TW!