Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbe from UT

Old 06-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
Xcape F8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Xcape F8's Tacoma Gallery
Newbe from UT

Howdy, I am new to this forum as well as owning a Tacoma. Quick blip about both: I have loved offroading since the first time that I ever went out, I often go down to Moab and ride with family and friends that live in the area. I am decent at it myself but until recently my truck has been an 83 F-150 which is good and tough but it takes quite a bit to get it to really wheel, in it I learned most everything I know. My cousin has had a Tacoma for years and they can do so dang much on the mountain. I always wanted one but never got around to it. Well finally I bought one for myself and ditched my P.O.S. car. I friggen love my Tacoma and it will crawl right over everything I used to struggle with in my F-150.

Now comes the fun part, my Tacoma is completely stock so I am going to mod it into the ultimate (what I consider ultimate at least) Offroading MACHINE! The biggest downside though is that I know next to nothing about modding, or even standard basic mechanics. So in two parts I am here to improve my truck and learn what I should have learned years ago. The best part though is that I am unbiased as to brand or style and am open to all input so that I can make the best decisions.

Also I intend to be taking pics and posting them as the project progresses, to show the evolution from being just an awesome truck, to a totally BAD A** MACHINE!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!