Notices

New Memeber long time Troller...

Old 06-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
Rowdy will become famous soon enough
Name: Jeb
Rowdy's Tacoma Gallery
New Memeber long time Troller...

Hey Everyone.

Awesome site as all you already know! Been a long time troller of this site and been trolling for a used 01-04 yota Tacoma. Well things are good here in west Texas, first off we got a little rain finally, we all here thank the Lord for that to say the least.

Reason for becoming a member after all the trolling I have done, finally found and bought a 03' Tacoma xtra cab 4X4 TRD. It is a manual tranny, silver in color and as you all might have figured out, I have now become very fond of the darn thing in how friggin well everything is built on these awesome little trucks!!!

Have so much to learn about these trucks, and stuff I want to do to the truck in hope of making it even better and all about what I want from it for my uses.

Just thought I would start my posts here and say hey to everyone. Hope all you are having a great weekend...
Old 06-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy...uh Rowdy, uh welcome from cali
Old 06-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
Hey Everyone.

Awesome site as all you already know! Been a long time troller of this site and been trolling for a used 01-04 yota Tacoma. Well things are good here in west Texas, first off we got a little rain finally, we all here thank the Lord for that to say the least.

Reason for becoming a member after all the trolling I have done, finally found and bought a 03' Tacoma xtra cab 4X4 TRD. It is a manual tranny, silver in color and as you all might have figured out, I have now become very fond of the darn thing in how friggin well everything is built on these awesome little trucks!!!

Have so much to learn about these trucks, and stuff I want to do to the truck in hope of making it even better and all about what I want from it for my uses.

Just thought I would start my posts here and say hey to everyone. Hope all you are having a great weekend...
Welcome,

I would tell you to run before the Mod bug eats it's way through your wallet and credit cars etc but I see its already to late....

Cypherian
Old 06-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
doghair will become famous soon enough
doghair's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Just got here myself. Where the hell is the beer?
Old 06-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
Rowdy will become famous soon enough
Name: Jeb
Rowdy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
Welcome,

I would tell you to run before the Mod bug eats it's way through your wallet and credit cars etc but I see its already to late....

Cypherian
Oh yeah!!! That bug has already had its way with me in and around many things I have man This Tacoma is just another chapter even though I fear it may be a very deep chapter LOL... I fear I may need a lot help figur'en this stuff all out as well...

Thanks for the welcome fella's