Notices

Hi, I'm Joe from Austin

Old 06-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
splitarrow1017 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: joe
splitarrow1017's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, I'm Joe from Austin

Bought my "04 SR5 4dr new. I have never kept a vehicle over 3 years, but I really like this Tacoma. It's Just turning 99,000 and has never given me a problem. I'm retired and getting old and only put 4,000 miles on it last year. Probably will sell it soon.
[ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
Hi,  I'm Joe from Austin-022.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome Joe.....

So what brings ya here? Why would you sell it if you like it, and its good to you?
Old 06-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Austinites Unite! Im interested, Let me know how much your asking? I may be in the market if I decide to sell mine.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #4
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
welcome Joe.....

So what brings ya here? Why would you sell it if you like it, and its good to you?
Exactly what I was thinking. Why ruin a perfectly good thing you got going there?
Old 06-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
splitarrow1017 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: joe
splitarrow1017's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about selling it because I haven't been using it much. It's a lot of vehicle to have sitting here doing nothing. I did put it in Craigs list for $15,000. but got no response. I will be 80 next year. Handwriting is on the wall, if you know what I mean!
Old 06-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitarrow1017 View Post
Thinking about selling it because I haven't been using it much. It's a lot of vehicle to have sitting here doing nothing. I did put it in Craigs list for $15,000. but got no response. I will be 80 next year. Handwriting is on the wall, if you know what I mean!

hmmmmmmmm
Old 06-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #7
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #8
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Clean looking truck you got there! Best of luck with the sale.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #9
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!