Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My FIRST truck!!!

Old 06-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
jachuyito is on a distinguished road
Name: Jesus
jachuyito's Tacoma Gallery
My FIRST truck!!!

Hi there. Im new to this. Im just so excited that i wanted to share that i got my first truck! Tacoma 2012 TRD Sport. After i saw this page i did get a little dissapointed that its not a 4x4 . But you guys all got me excited and gave me an idea on how my tacoma could look in a few years with all the modifications I can add to it. Im into fishing and stuff and that is one thing that got me into buying this truck. But now that im driving it, I LOVE IT! )
Attached Thumbnails
My FIRST truck!!!-image.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck. Welcome from FL.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
looks nice to me
Old 06-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent choice on your first truck! Congrats and welcome to TW.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #5
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the team.