Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New So Cal Member Here

Old 06-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
Andys Toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
Andys Toy's Tacoma Gallery
New So Cal Member Here

Just bought a 2002 Tacoma for my 16 year old son Andy today. I use to have a 1983 toyota back in the day with locker in rear , limited slip front , lifted with some 33's. Use to have a lot of fun. Getting my kid into it with a nice start. Truck has a couple small issues like leaking from top of transfer case and in need of some ball joints up front. Other than that seems pretty solid.
Its been a while since I've owned a toyota so I'll be asking a few questions along the way.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Joe

Old 06-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Sweet! Where in Socal are you from? We have lots of meets all over
Old 06-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Andys Toy is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
Andys Toy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Arcadia. Just got the truck off Craigs list today so we're pretty pumped. We're a dirt bike family and my kids have been riding since about 4 years old , but I have never had a truck since they've been around. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Do you guys have a group that meets up ? I need to figure this forum out still. I'm on a couple other forums for my drag cars so I'll get the hang of it pretty quick.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andys Toy View Post
I'm in Arcadia. Just got the truck off Craigs list today so we're pretty pumped. We're a dirt bike family and my kids have been riding since about 4 years old , but I have never had a truck since they've been around. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Do you guys have a group that meets up ? I need to figure this forum out still. I'm on a couple other forums for my drag cars so I'll get the hang of it pretty quick.
There are a lot of meets out here. Some for modding, some just to hang out and meet new people. Just check the SoCal section. Maybe introduce yourself in the various SoCal threads like the 909/626 thread. That way you will be subscribed to it and it will be in your control panel.