Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New West Michigan Member

Old 06-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
TommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommyGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tom
TommyGoat's Tacoma Gallery
New West Michigan Member

Just bought my first Tacoma! Been a long time coming...

Owned an old beat up Chevy S10 and finally was able to upgrade to a 2005 Tacoma Access V6 SR5, TRD Off Road package.

Have been around the forum before checking on details as I shopped around, and now that I've owned one for one whole day figured I should join!

I have a few questions about the suspension. I know there is what looks to be a 2" spacer in the front. I'm not sure if the previous owner just wanted to level it or if there are longer shocks in the back. The right rear Bilstein is squeaking a bit and I am not sure what to replace with. What comes standard on the TRD Off Road Package?

Sorry, I know this is just the welcome section. Will add this when I have more time to the appropriate forum. The squeaking suspension just drives me a little crazy when it's on my "new" truck

Future mods planned: AFE Pro Dry air filter, remove and possibly replace step tubes, add a Fold-a-Cover tonneau for the summer months, and keep the cap for the winter months.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

Nice ride
Old 06-10-2013, 05:54 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!