Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Iowa resident, first actual truck

Old 06-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
hatchet is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
hatchet's Tacoma Gallery
Iowa resident, first actual truck

Have had 36 vehicles since I was 15 and this is the first time I've owned an actual truck, had a ZR2 blazer for a lil while but didn't really care for it lol. Had my taco for over a year now and just started playing with it, Read the mods list and will be working through it. Already done the air box charcoal filter removal. Love the site and great write ups, now I want to get at least an access cab with 4wd.

Mine is an 07 Prerunner 2wd 5spd manual and 2.7 4cyl

rear sags a little bit and hopefully I'll get that corrected soon or maybe even a lift

Old 06-10-2013, 05:52 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #3

hatchet's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, the more time I spend on this site the more I want to get a 4wd instead of my prerunner lol
Old 06-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
LET IT EAT®
SLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SLOBRA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchet View Post
thanks, the more time I spend on this site the more I want to get a 4wd instead of my prerunner lol
It's amazing how you don't care about 4WD until you have a truck and get hooked on off-roading. Welcome to the site
Old 06-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #5

hatchet's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it would be more of a fun challenge in the winter, and was true but now that the snow is gone I want to play more. some of the areas I've seen to play i'm not sure I could get very far