Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Boise ID member intro

Old 06-10-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
Movnup is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Movnup's Tacoma Gallery
New Boise ID member intro

I'm new to the forum but I have had my tacoma for a long time. I got my 05 DCLB SR5 LSD in 07 and have been using it for normal truck stuff it's whole life. I did add a basic 3" lift and some larger BFG TA KO's just to stop me from dragging the bottom of the truck all over when I go camping but now I'm thinking of taking the truck to a new level and joining an off road club. Since I don't have the E locker and atrac I'm thinking about arb lockers front and back, a new 3"lift, armor bumper to bumper, etc. that is where you fine folks come into play. I've been reading the forums for months and there are some serious tacoma nerds on here so I know you will be able to help me make good decisions and get the best build that I can get. My first step on my tacoma is the lockers front and back so don't be surprised if you see me post a question or two.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! DCLB FTMFW! Lets see some pics!
Old 06-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome- from here!
Old 06-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Bryan....welcome to the forum! From McCall just up the hill
Old 06-11-2013, 06:38 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!