Notices

My First Tacoma

Old 06-10-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
94blake is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
94blake's Tacoma Gallery
My First Tacoma

Hey everybody!
Iíve Had my 2012 taco for about a year now and after quite a lot of lurking I finally decided it was time to make my own account. and doing as im told im introducing myself haha.
Anyway, so far Iíve installed a X-metal grille but thought the logo looked a little douche/tacky Iíve since taken it off and think it looks much cleaner now. The only other change is a set of Enkei Grab 6 Wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich A/T tires. The urge to keep customizing it has hit me pretty hard lately and I intend on doing a few small things while I save up for some bigger mods.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:36 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
94blake is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
94blake's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! My next step will be to pick up some vht nite shades for the tails and some plasti dip for the emblems.