Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from Santa Barbara; 2013 DBCB SB TRD SPORT

Old 06-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
DavidTaco805 has a spectacular aura aboutDavidTaco805 has a spectacular aura about
Name: David
DavidTaco805's Tacoma Gallery
New from Santa Barbara; 2013 DBCB SB TRD SPORT

Hey TW Family,

1st off, want to thank you all for being extremely helpful with my build. I have been a member on here for a few months and have taken knowledge from all sorts of threads and can't than you all enough. Your insight and DIY’s have been greatly appreciated. SO THANK YOU ALL

So I would like to welcome you all to my 2013 Tacoma TRD SPORT DoubleCab Short bed. Purchased late November and as of a 3 weeks ago, visually complete. I have done all what I have wanted to do, and she is now standing pretty as can be; IMO.

List of mods:

•SpiderTrax 1.25" wheel spacers

•HellBentSteel leveling kit 3"

•Grillcraft MX grille; top & bottom

•Shorty Antenna

•Center console organizer

•K&N filter

•Toyota OEM bed mat

•Tint front windows

•ClearBra - complete front end

• FJ TEAM TRAIL WHEELS

• Powder coat lug nuts; Black

• Bf Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A LT285/75R16

• Dakine tailgate pad

• Blacked out emblems, calipers

Considering an exhaust, chip/tune next after the summer or if I score a deal.

And apologies for the quality of the photos, they were all taken from my iPhone

Thanks everyone.

Old 06-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Santa Maria, CA. your ride is sick, well done.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
what happened to the T?
Old 06-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #4
DavidTaco805 has a spectacular aura aboutDavidTaco805 has a spectacular aura about
Name: David
DavidTaco805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
Welcome to TW from Santa Maria, CA. your ride is sick, well done.
Ty sir'

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
what happened to the T?
You have to admit, looks clean w/out
Old 06-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #5
TIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIM.TRDSparks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery
I love your wheels! Welcome to the forums!