Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy all!

Old 06-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
Die hard Toyota fan!
66chevelless511 is on a distinguished road

66chevelless511's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy all!

Just introducing myself. Have been using this forum extensively as I have researched Tacoma details and mod options. I am awaiting the arrival of my 13 dc trd or automatic 4x4. It is my first ever new vehicle. I just sold my 86 toy pickup 4x4 a few weeks ago. I had it for 18 years. Loved it, used it, cared for it and decided it was time to upgrade my daily driver. Been waiting for a black one (yeah it'll take some sweat and tears to maintain) for the last couple weeks that the dealer had to locate elsewhere. Hope it comes soon! Anyway, this forum has been loaded with tons of great info, I am honored to become part of it and hope to contribute!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:48 AM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!