Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Southern Maryland

Old 06-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
Aiacr is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
Aiacr's Tacoma Gallery
Southern Maryland

Hey everyone! Name is Ben, and as the title says, I'm located in Southern Maryland. Picked up my new to me 05 Tacoma DCSB in the brilliant Speedway Blue about a month ago.

Here's how she looked the day I got her:

First things I did were blacking out the grille and emblems, then Plasti-Dipped the wheels:

My little mans favorite color is orange, and he was very disappointed that I didn't get an orange truck. So I figured i'd deck the truck out in orange wherever possible...starting with the front skid:

Comestic plans are to black out the headlights, and get more orange on the truck for my little guy (rear axle, control arms, rock sliders?, etc). Still compiling a list of other mods i'd like to do.

Anyways, thats me for now.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:50 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Welcome to TW!
Old 06-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #3
Aiacr is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
Aiacr's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir!
Old 06-17-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Nice, I am over in Leonardtown, if you need help with mods or find some rare place to off road, let me know, would be up for something.
Rare place to go off-road? I am interested .
Old 06-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #6
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Rare place to go off-road? I am interested .
If you can find a place I would go with you, I end up goin to my in-laws in NJ to go off-roading. Only place I have found down here is a 200 yard stretch under some electrical lines, it it is illegal, and lame...
Old 06-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #7
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fire roads over by the fairgrounds is a nice drive. Not much off road but still a nice ride and great roads for pics.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #9

sounds like fun