Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New owner and member from BC

Old 06-16-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
TacoTrooper is on a distinguished road

Name: James
TacoTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
New owner and member from BC

Hey. I'm a 30-something guy from Vancouver. Just bought a new 2013 Tacoma TRD Quad Cab short box with the 6-spd manual.

I've always loved Tacomas since my first job working at a Toyota dealership. Pretty stoked to finally have my own.

I used this forum to research and decide on buying the truck so figured I would join up.

Not sure yet what I'm going to do with the truck. Keeping it stock for now but planning to modify over the coming years.

James
Old 06-17-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!