Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Dream Truck

View Poll Results: How do you like my new tacoma?
Love it! 17 65.38%
Pretty Nice 4 15.38%
Could Be Better 5 19.23%
Hate It 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
TBlack is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
TBlack's Tacoma Gallery
New Dream Truck

Finally purchased my dream truck and couldn't be more happy with it. Almost two weeks ago I bought a new 2013 toyota tacoma quad cab prerunner. Nothing fancy but I'm obsessed with it. I have always wanted a tacoma and after having two dodge trucks and a jeep, I am confident that I made the right decision. Looking forward to being a part of the toyota tacoma world!
Attached Thumbnails
New Dream Truck-image.jpg  
Old 06-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Welcome to tw!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #5
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

I hate anything with more than 5-lugs, so don't listen to me, or anyone that says you need 4x4.

Might as well start this on the inevitable 4x2 vs 4x4 argument now.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #6
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBlack View Post
Finally purchased my dream truck and couldn't be more happy with it. Almost two weeks ago I bought a new 2013 toyota tacoma quad cab prerunner. Nothing fancy but I'm obsessed with it. I have always wanted a tacoma and after having two dodge trucks and a jeep, I am confident that I made the right decision. Looking forward to being a part of the toyota tacoma world!
Welcome, I have the exact same truck. Refer to my build to get you started on some mods that are easy to make the base look a little more rugged. I ordered my lift; bullies @ 2.5" and rear 1.5" AAL. I'll post pictures in a couple weeks when it's mounted so that you can see what the truck looks lifted. Can't wait to see your progress
Old 06-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #7
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Welcome

I hate anything with more than 5-lugs, so don't listen to me, or anyone that says you need 4x4.

Might as well start this on the inevitable 4x2 vs 4x4 argument now.
...what?

welcome to TW! love the truck
Old 06-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #8
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! It makes more sense to start with one more basic if you're going to mod it to death, anyways... cheaper that way!
Old 06-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I voted "could be better" and the only reason I did was because the longer you hang around this site, the more stuff you'll find that you never knew your truck needed
Old 06-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
great lookin truck!!! Love the front end on the 2013's... I'd have gone 4x4 but if you don't need it and want to mod, like someone said, the cheaper the start the better!
Old 06-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
TBlack is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
TBlack's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the compliments everyone! Many updates to come and I look forward to viewing everyone else's progress!