Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi all..

Old 06-22-2013, 01:55 AM   #1
tacomated37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
tacomated37's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Hi all..

Just got a 2013 Taco which I must say is quite the upgrade from my very first ride, an used 1983 Sr5 that I purchased in 1987. I've been browsing through the site and am looking forward to learning from a lot you. Glad to be here and thanks to all who seem to be encouraging and helpful on here! Very stoked to be back in a yota truck!
Attached Thumbnails
Hi all..-tacoma.jpg  
Old 06-22-2013, 02:14 AM   #2
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats nice color choice!
Old 06-22-2013, 05:54 AM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking Taco! Welcome to TW!