Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to TW

Old 06-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Jefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of lightJefferson10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Jefferson10's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW

Hey Everyone! I recently purchased a 2011 Tacoma. My first truck. (previously had 2 hondas; both over 300k miles). I'm glad I made the upgrade. It's a double cab, TRD Off-Road Package, 4x4. Pretty standard. The only thing I've done so far is add some side steps. Looking to add more to "Caroline". I'm excited based off of what I've seen so far on the forums.
Attached Thumbnails
New to TW-photo-3-.jpg  
Old 06-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
burg is on a distinguished road
burg's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Nice looking rig.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Welcome to TW!
Old 06-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery