Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New 2013 Taco and lovin' it!

Old 06-23-2013, 06:49 AM   #1
triker26 is on a distinguished road
Army: Supply, Ordnance
triker26's Tacoma Gallery
New 2013 Taco and lovin' it!

This is my second Taco, a Silver Mica, Prerunner SR5 DC. As I said, Lovin' It!
Needed a vehicle to carry two recumbant trikes. Traded in my VW Passat TDI. Am expecting to suffer shock at the gas pump, but this beauty is so great, I don't even care.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:00 AM   #2
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Excellent color choice!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Those TDI's are sweet! Might have a little shock at the pump

Welcome
Old 06-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome