1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FJ owner looking for a Taco

Discussion in 'New Members' started by kabe2611, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Jun 26, 2013 at 12:46 AM
    kabe2611

kabe2611 [OP] Member

Member:
    Hey all, I'm from Bakersfield, CA. I have a 2010 FJC with a stage 5 Icon kit (except for the links and UCAs....I wanted to save some coin), Ricochet armor, Metaltech winch bumper, All Pro sliders and rear LCAs, Man-a-fre UCAs, K&N 77 CAI (waste of money for my application), TBS, 18" Fuel Hostages-Matte black wrapped in 275/70R18 Toyo Open Country MTs, Smittybilt 8k winch, 7 inch HID floods (bumper), 3-6 inch spots and 2-6 inch floods on the roof, a little Cobra 19 cb w/ 4 foot Firestick, Gamin Nuvi 2595, rear diff hack, and the usual roof rack accessories (HiLift, shovel, axe, etc.), and a bunch of misc. mods. I love it but I just realized I love to catch air. I'm thinking about a Taco with LT and and all the goodies. I didn't realize there was an FJ forum over here. I have lurked around and seen some awesome Tacos around here and I think I need one.....:D. I look forward to spending more time over here and seeing what you all are running on your rigs (especially the desert rats).

-Mike

Products Discussed in

To Top