LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Lurker gone member, new member in Utah

Old 07-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
FlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Joe
FlashCulprit's Tacoma Gallery
Lurker gone member, new member in Utah

Hey TW! New member, long time lurker.

Finally decided to indulge myself since I've grown a seriously attached to my truck.

Silver 2006 Access Cab, TRD SR5. Done some lite mods:

3" Lift Bilstein 5100 w/ Eibach 112620 Coils (front), Bilstein 5100 (rear), HID Conversion, Satoshi Grill and tons of audio work.

Bought her at 45,000 miles and just rolled over the 100 mark.

If anyone spots me, flag me down and we'll grab a drink!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to have another Utarn. I lurk more than post. Welcome from close by in Sandy.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 07-06-2013, 04:18 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 07-06-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
FlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of lightFlashCulprit is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knayrb View Post
Glad to have another Utarn. I lurk more than post. Welcome from close by in Sandy.
Glad to see there is other Utarns on here!
Old 07-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #7
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, you live in a very beautiful state! I have been thru Utah several times, I love it.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
jsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jsi's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I'm from Murray too. I'll honk and wave the next time I see a Tacoma. Well, maybe not, the darn things are as common as Subaru's.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:58 PM   #9
LocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud ofLocoTaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: RDC Retired
Name: Don
LocoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Utah member!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwilson74 View Post
Welcome, you live in a very beautiful state! I have been thru Utah several times, I love it.
Thank you kindly, I'm newer to the state. The Salt Lake valley is interesting to say the least. However, I can't get enough of those mountains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsi View Post
Hey, I'm from Murray too. I'll honk and wave the next time I see a Tacoma. Well, maybe not, the darn things are as common as Subaru's.
Keep your eyes peeled for a Silver Access cab with a Sitoshi grill and a 3" lift! I'll be sure and introduce myself. Maybe we can start on clearing out all those subies from the area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoTaco View Post
Welcome Utah member!
Appreciated. Thank you much!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #11
cdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
cdthiker's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahahaahah when you can see the mountains that is!
welcome to TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashCulprit View Post
Thank you kindly, I'm newer to the state. The Salt Lake valley is interesting to say the least. However, I can't get enough of those mountains!

Keep your eyes peeled for a Silver Access cab with a Sitoshi grill and a 3" lift! I'll be sure and introduce myself. Maybe we can start on clearing out all those subies from the area!

Appreciated. Thank you much!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #12
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #14
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the land of good outdoors and "interesting" people
Old 07-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
We're allowed to drink here? . Welcome from another Utard...
My first thought after I heard the liquor laws after coming up here from California... Haha Thanks for the warm welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Welcome to the land of good outdoors and "interesting" people
Man, you don't have to remind me twice. I've been using the outdoors to outweigh the "interesting" people. So far so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdthiker View Post
hahahahahahaahah when you can see the mountains that is!
welcome to TW
It's been raining here so as of now.... Mountains are purty as can be. But it's true. I'm surprised at how much smog this little valley can build up.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #16
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you wanna go wheeling sometime LMK. I got about twice a month
Old 07-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Well if you wanna go wheeling sometime LMK. I got about twice a month
Will do! Works been hectic but I should have some time off towards the end of the month!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:53 AM   #18
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashCulprit View Post
Will do! Works been hectic but I should have some time off towards the end of the month!
Sweet. Mainly Sundays is when I go cause it is my day off