Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member from Central Florida

Old 07-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
mcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA3, 05-09
Name: Mikey
mcote5's Tacoma Gallery
New Member from Central Florida

Hey everybody! Just wanted to post on here and officially introduce myself. I recently purchased a 09 Taco (Prerunner V6) back in late 2012. I have not been a truck guy until these past few years and will never go back! Before my Taco, I have owned a Lexus LS400, Impala, Charger, Civic, Titan, and still miss my Kawasaki ZX-6R. I have been on this forum for a while creeping and love the in depth write ups and user friendly site!

My build so far...

First things first, make the chrome disappear!

Debadged, installed step bars (removed after 1 week) and removed mudflaps...

Bought an aftermarket grill primed, I painted it to match using a local paint shop mix. Then dremeled it out and installed some Homertaco mesh. I also bought some black headlights off ebay and thanks to some warnings on TW I sealed them before install (good thing since the original seals sucked).

I also derped the rims and rear bumper...

Some easy fun mods...

Thanks to Blueinstinct for the armrest cover

Just got my custom 3rd Brake light Vinyl from Yota88, love it and was super easy to install!

Still have a bunch more to do...

Matte Black Rims (18')
Install Foglights behind satoshi
Black Tail lights
Paint interior
Touchscreen radio
Better Speakers
Bedlights

Excited to learn more and meet some good people on here!

Old 07-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Looks like you're off to a great start!
Old 07-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-10-2013, 03:22 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 07-26-2013, 07:42 AM   #7
mcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA3, 05-09
Name: Mikey
mcote5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Great job on the grill Mike!
Thanks, will be ordering the bumper piece from you soon, it is already driving me crazy by not matching!