Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy from Canada

Old 07-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
Beer.
rickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rickrock's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New guy from Canada

Hey there! I am happy to announce that I bought a 2013 TRD Dble Cab and will receive it next thrusday!

I am changing my crappy 2010 Ford Ranger FX4 and boy am I happy!

This forum looks amazing and I am looking forward to learn a lot! I am going to roam through the threads get as much info as possible, you guys seem really nice and helpful!

Have a good one and hope to hear from all of you soon
Old 07-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
Beer.
rickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickrock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rickrock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
are you related to rickroll ?
Nope!
Old 07-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW