Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I'm new here!

Old 07-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
pmf608 is on a distinguished road
pmf608's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new here!

Hey everyone,

I'm new to TacomaWorld. I've always been a pretty big GM fan, and currently have a Chevrolet Avalanche but for my next truck I've been thinking about downsizing a bit. I have a GMC Sierra 3500 as my work truck and don't really need my daily driver to be a full size truck anymore. I've always liked the look of the newer Tacomas with a bit of a lift and some tasteful mods.

Anyway, I've spent a lot of time over on gmtruckclub for GM truck things so I figured this would be a good place to learn a bit more about Tacomas.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Are you planning to get a Double Cab?
Old 07-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery

I also come from a GM family.
After years of repairing everything under the sun, I've seen how badly the domestics have let qc slip... that's why I got into one of these!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
jeffro2388 is on a distinguished road
jeffro2388's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I am new too.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice

Marines:
270wsm's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
pmf608 is on a distinguished road
pmf608's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome everyone. If I were to go with a Tacoma, it would definitely be a double cab. I'm still not completely decided because it is nice to have the ability to convert between pickup truck and SUV with my Avalanche, but something a bit smaller and economical that could still handle winter and some light off-roading would be nice.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:57 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!