Notices

New truck. ideas for mods?!

Old 07-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
AMD5592 is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: Alix
AMD5592's Tacoma Gallery
New truck. ideas for mods?!

so i just bought the truck ive always wanted, even though i didnt exactly think id end up with red! But i have to say im glad i went with it on a whim im trying to get ideas for mods... any ideas would be great. Im thinking of putting a black bullbar w/ lights but other than that im stuck
Attached Thumbnails
New truck. ideas for mods?!-truck1.jpg   New truck. ideas for mods?!-truck-2.jpg   New truck. ideas for mods?!-truck-3.jpg   New truck. ideas for mods?!-truck-4.jpg  
Old 07-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
No bullbar. get a light bar
Old 07-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #4
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't received my truck yet (it's on order) but I just bought Weathertech liners for the front and rear. Also bought rear door protectors and a dog hammock.

I won't be doing many mods to mine, but I also don't to drop $25k so my dog can stain and scratch everything.

So what does your life dictate to your list of needs?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Come join us in the Louisiana section
Old 07-12-2013, 12:10 AM   #7
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
I would color match grille and rear bumper
Old 07-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #8
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 mod, katzkin leather, spindle lift, leaf spring upgrade, bilstein 5100, bhlm, blacked out logpos, debadged, satoshi grill, mudflap removal, sticker mod need I say more
Old 07-12-2013, 03:12 AM   #9
AMD5592 is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: Alix
AMD5592's Tacoma Gallery
thanks so much for the ideas everyone!

ill be sure to update as soon as i start modifying