LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Proud new owner

Old 09-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Proud new owner

Greetings All:

This past Friday I became a pround new owner of a 2008 DC LB 4X4 Sport in Super White. I have been reading these threads for a while and they have been very helpfull.

I do have a few requests for feedback... I am looking for Nerf Bars and a Tonneau and would like people to give their opinion.

I didn't want the factory nerf bars because they sit too tight to the cab
Attached Thumbnails
Proud new owner-dsc01080-.jpg  
Old 09-11-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
Zrlee is on a distinguished road

Zrlee's Tacoma Gallery
I also just got a new 08 tacoma. Mine is the access cab. I'm also looking for some nerf bars. I've been looking around and from experience Westin makes a good nerf bar although they are pricey. I found some on e-bay that looked nice called side tube steps but I think they are also relatively close to the cab as well. Let me know what you find. I still have not bought any. Thanks
Old 09-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
Greetings All:

This past Friday I became a pround new owner of a 2008 DC LB 4X4 Sport in Super White. I have been reading these threads for a while and they have been very helpfull.

I do have a few requests for feedback... I am looking for Nerf Bars and a Tonneau and would like people to give their opinion.

Can't help you yet (I haven't gotten either yet.), but I wanted to welcome you to TW. We are glad to have you here.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i dont plan on putting anything on my truck that will give me less ground clearance so i havnt even looked at nerf bars. You're truck looks good though, are you gonna go with chrome or black nerf bars? BTW, welcome to TW!
Old 09-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #5
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
i dont plan on putting anything on my truck that will give me less ground clearance so i havnt even looked at nerf bars. You're truck looks good though, are you gonna go with chrome or black nerf bars? BTW, welcome to TW!
I haven't decided if I want black or a brushed stainless. I have done so much chrome on my past trucks that I am tired of it. I had black trucks in the past.

Thanks for the welcome note
Old 09-11-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I like black accessories on a white truck, i like the contrast. although most people will tell you to go with chrome
Old 09-11-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
Lee's06Taco is on a distinguished road

Lee's06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome to the forum.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:52 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
That is one pretty doggie. the truck looks good to.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #9
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. Is that an Akita?
Old 09-12-2007, 05:16 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Nice truck. Is that an Akita?
Thanks... yes it's an Akita. She's about 115lbs now. Best dog I've ever had.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #11
Beverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beverly0817's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! And I love Akitas....they are amazing!
Old 09-12-2007, 01:48 PM   #12
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I found a beautiful black and white Akita at the humane society some years back. I took her home for my mom, who's dog had passed away. She is a great dog. Called her bear, cause she has the face of one.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:54 PM   #13
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Greetings All:

did you get a good deal or apr on the truck?
was there any 2007 left over?
thanks!
Old 09-13-2007, 05:12 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
did you get a good deal or apr on the truck?
was there any 2007 left over?
thanks!
MSRP was $31,063 and I got it for $28,200+tax/title/lic. I thought it was a good enough price for being an '08
Old 09-13-2007, 07:05 PM   #15
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Quote:
MSRP was $31,063 and I got it for $28,200+tax/title/lic. I thought it was a good enough price for being an '08
wow the truck went to $31,000???
i see sticket price was like $30,200 at the most... they love jacking up the price....
I saw a 07 4 dr, 4x4 with off-rd edition asking $30,200, I dont know should i go for it... I'll probably be a jerk and go like asking for $24000!!HAHA

they still have like tons of 07 leftover but the lower models!

maybe I'm going to e-mail them about it and get a qoute and go from there.
thanks
Old 09-14-2007, 05:03 AM   #16

Quote:
i see sticket price was like $30,200 at the most... they love jacking up the price....
I saw a 07 4 dr, 4x4 with off-rd edition asking $30,200, I dont know should i go for it... I'll probably be a jerk and go like asking for $24000!!HAHA

thanks
The long bed adds some $ to the price
Old 09-14-2007, 09:08 AM   #17

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks
tell them 26k firm but dont pay over 27k. I got a similar set up for 26.5k
Old 09-16-2007, 12:40 PM   #18

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
tell them 26k firm but dont pay over 27k. I got a similar set up for 26.5k
i guess you have a 07 too?

the only missing on the truck is the AUX jack!! I want to use my ipod!

I know I want a truck just so i have when I need to move stuff and all
but i test drover the 08 accord!! EX-L with v6!!! MAN it was da BOMB!!
It cames with AUX jack!! And it was F-ing quick

but anyway, I'll buy the truck for $25,500 if they throw in a bed extender and a Tonneau top!! hehe
Old 09-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #19
TrippinEx is on a distinguished road

TrippinEx's Tacoma Gallery
I have an Extang Trifecta tonneau cover that I've been happy with.

I'm still shopping for nerf bars myself.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:41 AM   #20

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i guess you have a 07 too?

the only missing on the truck is the AUX jack!! I want to use my ipod!

I know I want a truck just so i have when I need to move stuff and all
but i test drover the 08 accord!! EX-L with v6!!! MAN it was da BOMB!!
It cames with AUX jack!! And it was F-ing quick

but anyway, I'll buy the truck for $25,500 if they throw in a bed extender and a Tonneau top!! hehe
I doubt you'll get that but you never know until you try.....

Products Discussed in this Thread