Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to TW from Florida!

Old 08-21-2013, 07:20 AM   #1
Velcro, if you aint stuck, you aint havin fun
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: Chris
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW from Florida!

Hey everyone! glad to finally be a part of TW!

So I've had my Taco for about 4 months now (my first vehicle as well), just decided to join lol. I've got a 2006 Doublecab PreRunner w/ TRD offroad (sadly only its only 2WD) and a 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift at the moment

Lookin forward to bein a part of Tacoma World
Old 08-21-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
BuckeyeTacoFL is on a distinguished road

Name: Derrick
BuckeyeTacoFL's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! TW is an awesome place to get advice and ideas!
Old 08-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #3
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. we have a great Florida sub-forum with a lot of great guys and big events. Say hi in the Florida BS thread. what part of FL are you from?
Old 08-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #5
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I'm right down the road from you.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #7
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
maybe ill see you around, i go to FWB and Destin alot.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #8
AL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shedAL W is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
AL W's Tacoma Gallery
EODTRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
Welcome to TW. I'm right down the road from you.
EODTRD - I'm right across the street from you in Bldg 1120 with a few other Taco owners. If you know any of the EOD guys at AFCEC, stop by for a visit.

AL
Old 09-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #9
HankSterling is on a distinguished road

Marines: 2nd Anglico
Name: Hank
HankSterling's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
I shall do that, Im at Eglin AFB, the Valparaiso/Niceville area over by Destin and right in between Panama City and Pensacola
I'm from Pace. Only 30min away.