PNW wheeler.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #1
Puncher of Kittens
fishsticks423 is on a distinguished road
Name: Donny
fishsticks423's Tacoma Gallery
PNW wheeler.

Hey,

I've been lurking here for a couple weeks absorbing information. I picked up a 07 DCSB a few weeks ago.

Obligatory pic:

I pay the bills with this truck, so it will stay reasonably stock. So far it's vent shades and floor mats. My rear leafs are in sad shape though and I know a guy at Wheeler's so...

Here's a couple other rigs I have/had.

My lifted, locked, armored, 35 clad TrailBlazer. I'm a mod on an offroad Trailblazer forum. This was my DD from 07 until April of this year.

My other toy since 2011. SAS'd 90 pickup with duals, lockers, 39.5s etc. This is when it still had a bed on it (and right before it popped it's first motor).

Anyway, thanks for having me.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy and welcome from Mukilteo
Old 08-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #3
Puncher of Kittens
fishsticks423 is on a distinguished road
Name: Donny
fishsticks423's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.

I get up your way from time to time. I travel a lot for work.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #4
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome