LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

best 3 in front lift

Old 08-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
tacews is on a distinguished road
tacews's Tacoma Gallery
best 3 in front lift

Hey im new to this site and tring to figure out what a good 3 in front lift is. As of right now I have a 3 in spacer anda 2 inrear block but want to get rid of them. I have a AAL, just need to install it. I have a couple ideas for up front, bilstein 5100s with eibach coils or ome coils. I am on a bit of a budget but still want something good. So what would be the best routto take to get the full 3 in of lift. I just got a set of bfg at 285/75/16 so I cant really go less without hacking up my front end.
Any and alltips and responces will be appreciated, thanks.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! first and foremost.

1. Prepare your wallet
2. Throw away those spacers
3. Get full coilovers in front(can't go wrong with billy's)
4. Install your AAL (What kind of rear struts do you have?)
Old 08-25-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
tacews is on a distinguished road
tacews's Tacoma Gallery
I have the stock trd billies in the rear. What kind of coil springs should I get if I go with the adj. 1500s upfront?
Old 08-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Read the info in suspension threads