Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to TacomaWorld

Old 08-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
casflan is on a distinguished road
casflan's Tacoma Gallery
New to TacomaWorld

Hey All -
I recently joined the forum and figured I should introduce myself after lurking around a bit. I owned a Dodge Ram for 7 years and loved it but the act of hydroplaning and a guardrail pushed me towards buying a new-to-me vehicle. I gained a lot of respect for Toyota, its products, and its community over the past couple years so when I saw a 2011 Tacoma DCSB with only 11k on it, I had to have it. After three months with it, I fully understand the faithful following that the Tacoma name garners. Just washed and waxed it today and that Pyrite Mica looks b-e-a-uuuutiful. I look forward to learning the Tacoma culture and contributing to the forum. Here are some pics and have a great day!
Casey

Old 08-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

Nice ride!
Old 08-24-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Welcome

Nice ride!
Agreed! Great truck!
Teneighty is a huge fan of the short beds.. He's alwayse on here talking about buyers remorse for buying a longbed. It's no wonder he was the first to welcome you!
Old 08-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
casflan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Every time I see a TRD, I question getting a SR5. Nothing a few modifications won't fix! I like that Blue color you have teneighty.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #6
BRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRUIN8124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
BRUIN8124's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Hello from Maine!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #7
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Agreed! Great truck!
Teneighty is a huge fan of the short beds.. He's alwayse on here talking about buyers remorse for buying a longbed. It's no wonder he was the first to welcome you!
OP, you'll find there are a lot of smart asses on TW that don't have anything better to do than harrass an make fun of you. Don't take it personal, it's just a coping mechanism used to deal with their regretted purchase of a DCSB. Hopefully you won't fall victim to this horrible and sad state...

Enjoy your truck and again welcome to this crazy place known as TW!
Old 08-25-2013, 07:09 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck! Welcome!
Old 08-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #9
casflan's Tacoma Gallery
I believe the saying goes, "It's not the size of the truck bed, it's the motion of the ocean"... or something like that.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #10
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB ....wait...doh!

Welcome to TW!!! I really like your custom tags.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome