Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Ac condensation in cab

Old 08-25-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
Jupiter Jeff
Jeffsequipment is on a distinguished road
Jeffsequipment's Tacoma Gallery
Ac condensation in cab

My Tacoma has been awesome for as long as I have owned it. Now ac condensation is entering the cab and as I go around corners you can hear water sloshing in the ac . What can be done to fix it?
Old 08-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #2
HAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HAVOC's Tacoma Gallery
Find where the AC drain exits the cab (from underneath the truck) and blow air into it. Be prepared to get out the way as a lot of water will come out. Over time, debris will collect and plug the drain tube.

Doing this on a lift with a blow gun hooked to shop air is the easiest way.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Jupiter Jeff
Jeffsequipment is on a distinguished road
Jeffsequipment's Tacoma Gallery
not that simple

The drain tube is clear. In fact my employee took it out (I don't know why) and after that came the problems with the condensation water. The tube is back in but the water still comes in the cab. I need to know how to access whatever my worker messed up.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Post your question in the tech thread