Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally got a Tacoma

Old 08-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
Mad Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
Mad Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got a Tacoma

Hello everyone. Excited to join the forum. There is so much information here that is easily accessible. It made my decision to get a Tacoma an easy one. Recently sold my Sierra all terrain crew cab and got my first Tacoma! Drove a 1998 T-100 for years. Sold it when it hit 210,000 miles and thought I'd give GM a chance. I immediately regretted that decision. Really happy to be back with Toyota in a 2006 4x4 Tacoma. Look forward to talking to you all and learning from you. Now begins the fun lift and mod search....
Old 08-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back then, I'm sure you'll find a lot to look at and read here