1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Same name, new person.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by NJZombieResponse, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Sep 5, 2013 at 8:17 AM
    NJZombieResponse

NJZombieResponse [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Sicklerville, NJ
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 06 TRD Sport quad cab
    Billet Grills, AllPro front winch, AllPro rear bumper, Rugged Ridge 9k winch, 3 piece tri-fold hard bed cover, locking tailgate, real tree interior, JDM Black headlights, 8000K H.I.D. conversion on headlights, 4" PIAA ION yellow fog lamps, 2/3" Rough Country lift, 17x9 wheels with 265/70R17
    Hey everyone, this name "NJZombieResponse" had been on here for a lil while but I created this account for my dad, but he isn't too computer savy and I'm the one who does all the work on his truck anyway so I'm just gonna take over on here for him. He is the driver I'm the pit crew i guess u could say lol

My name is Steve, I'm 30 and have owned an 01 taco trd off-road, and an 07 fj. I currently have a Jeep JKU Rubicon. (Let's try and not be bias lol) i catch flack on my jeep forum for not bashing yotas, and i won't cause i like them. We're all out to do the same thing anyway right? play in the mud or on the rocks!

So anyway i just wanted to introduce myself.

2. Sep 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM
    unRAVeled

unRAVeled Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derrick
    Ewa Beach, HI
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB Magneto
    3" Lift Upfront 1" AAL Backend
    Welcome back I guess??? I heard there was an outbreak in Montana a little while ago. Were u part of the first responders? All I got is a machete and a pellet gun. Not very useful. As far as your Jeep, to each his own. Whatever that means. It's all good.

Products Discussed in

To Top