Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Same name, new person.

Old 09-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
NJZombieResponse will become famous soon enoughNJZombieResponse will become famous soon enough

Navy: 2nd class Petty officer, Radio Operator
Name: Mike
NJZombieResponse's Tacoma Gallery
Same name, new person.

Hey everyone, this name "NJZombieResponse" had been on here for a lil while but I created this account for my dad, but he isn't too computer savy and I'm the one who does all the work on his truck anyway so I'm just gonna take over on here for him. He is the driver I'm the pit crew i guess u could say lol

My name is Steve, I'm 30 and have owned an 01 taco trd off-road, and an 07 fj. I currently have a Jeep JKU Rubicon. (Let's try and not be bias lol) i catch flack on my jeep forum for not bashing yotas, and i won't cause i like them. We're all out to do the same thing anyway right? play in the mud or on the rocks!

So anyway i just wanted to introduce myself.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
unRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the rough

Army: Big Red 1
Name: Derrick
unRAVeled's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back I guess??? I heard there was an outbreak in Montana a little while ago. Were u part of the first responders? All I got is a machete and a pellet gun. Not very useful. As far as your Jeep, to each his own. Whatever that means. It's all good.