LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My First New Car (Truck) I Love new Toys!!

Old 09-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #1
NC.Yoda is a jewel in the roughNC.Yoda is a jewel in the roughNC.Yoda is a jewel in the roughNC.Yoda is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jake
NC.Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
My First New Car (Truck) I Love new Toys!!

Whats up fellas, This is my first new car (Truck) ever. I have owned 2 previous Toyotas and still have my first. I cant wait to put some bad ass modds!

1st Toyota- 1999 Tacoma 4 cylinder, manual, SST, 96K and will drive it till the wheels fall off, and then buy some new ones.

2nd Toyota- 1997 4Runner Limited 4x4 6 cylinder, 150k when i got it. I put an Old Man Emu lift kit on it and some 35" tires, also I painted my wheels black. I put 35k on it and sold it for a purrty penny with 185k!

3rd Toyota- (My Baby) 2013 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road, Borla exhaust, super white.

I plan on sanding and painting the wheels black. ( I did this on my 4runner and was very pleased with the look) also
I plan on putting a 3" Ready Lift on it and some 33" tires. Mainly because I have a LifeTime Warranty with it and its the only one that the dealership will honer. Any one have this lift and any comments will be appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
My First New Car (Truck) I Love new Toys!!-new-taco.jpg   My First New Car (Truck) I Love new Toys!!-new-taco-2.jpg   My First New Car (Truck) I Love new Toys!!-mya-moore.jpg  
Old 09-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW and congrats on the new truck!!
Old 09-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
eray is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aviation electricians mate, USS Enterprise
Name: Eric
eray's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice truck. The bike looks cool too.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #4
NC.Yoda is a jewel in the roughNC.Yoda is a jewel in the roughNC.Yoda is a jewel in the roughNC.Yoda is a jewel in the rough
NC.Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Preciate it man. How do you like your All-Pro rock sliders? I am checking out a couple different brands and dimensions.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #5
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and welcome to TW!
Old 09-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #6
NC.Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Welcome to TW and congrats on the new truck!!
I really like your All-Pro rock sliders. Did you weld them on or bolt them on? Also powder coated or painted?

Products Discussed in this Thread