Notices

New to TW from SW CO

Old 09-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
kemosabee is on a distinguished road

Name: James
kemosabee's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kemosabee Send a message via Yahoo to kemosabee
New to TW from SW CO

Been a lurker on the website for awhile, seems that this website is doing better and more active than others I am part of. Ive got 2 Tacos in the family, nothing too hardcore as they are my DD. Been wheeling in the 4corners for about 10 years (x-jeeper) and now am dirt biking more. Always looking for knowledge and people to wheel\fish\snowboard\dirt bike\shoot\ with. Cheers!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 09-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
WhereNoManCanGo is on a distinguished road
WhereNoManCanGo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemosabee View Post
Been a lurker on the website for awhile, seems that this website is doing better and more active than others I am part of. Ive got 2 Tacos in the family, nothing too hardcore as they are my DD. Been wheeling in the 4corners for about 10 years (x-jeeper) and now am dirt biking more. Always looking for knowledge and people to wheel\fish\snowboard\dirt bike\shoot\ with. Cheers!
Hey Kemosabee i just joined the forum and also have been a lurker for some time. I am working in the Cortez area and always looking for some people to enjoy the scenery with. Just made a trip up La Plata last week to check things out. First real trip offroad in the Taco and was really impressed how well it did. Have any other day trips worth checking out?
Old 09-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
eray is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aviation electricians mate, USS Enterprise
Name: Eric
eray's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.