Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Checking In - New Member in Michigan

Old 09-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
SuperTUSMC is a splendid one to beholdSuperTUSMC is a splendid one to beholdSuperTUSMC is a splendid one to beholdSuperTUSMC is a splendid one to beholdSuperTUSMC is a splendid one to beholdSuperTUSMC is a splendid one to beholdSuperTUSMC is a splendid one to beholdSuperTUSMC is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Sgt - 0311
SuperTUSMC's Tacoma Gallery
Checking In - New Member in Michigan

Hello TacomaWorld!

Just dropping a quick line to say howdy to all. I've had my new truck for a week but have been on the road and am just getting around to doing a post.

After having a good look around here, it appears that I'll be in good hands as I move forward with turning the new Tacoma into my Taco; really looking forward to it! Tons of excellent, useful information here so far, and I haven't even begun to scratch the surface.

This is not my first Toyota or my first truck, but it is my first Tacoma. I've previously owned a Supra on the Toyota side, and on the truck side have owned a Mazda B2000, a Dodge RAM 1500, and a Land Rover Disco. All decent vehicles in their own right - I put 260K miles on the Mazda and then gave it to my brother who drove it for two years and sold it (took a helluva licking and kept on ticking) - but I have a really good feeling about this truck. Feels really solid, looks good, excellent blacktop handling characteristics, etc. etc. etc.

The only thing I've managed over the last week is to debadge it and then have the paint protection and undercoating done (will be posting a separate question on the latter).

Anyway, thanks for reading and kudos to all of you who so freely share your vast knowledge and experience!
Old 09-07-2013, 02:09 AM   #2
unRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the roughunRAVeled is a jewel in the rough

Army: Big Red 1
Name: Derrick
unRAVeled's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-07-2013, 02:37 AM   #3
DD977GM2 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Gunners Mate 2nd Class
DD977GM2's Tacoma Gallery
You will not be dissapointed in owning a Tacoma. This will be the last model truck I purchase for the rest of my life outside of a Tundra