Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

nervous

Old 09-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
blackjap12013 is on a distinguished road
Name: wayne
blackjap12013's Tacoma Gallery
nervous

I have to sell one my tacomas or risk marriage a frggin mintos 2003 trd off dub cab but I keep putting it off-on-off
Old 09-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
English?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
Poor College Student
User Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
User Name01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjap12013 View Post
I have to sell one my tacomas or risk marriage a frggin mintos 2003 trd off dub cab but I keep putting it off-on-off
Just put it under someone elses name. And if money is the problem, there are many many ways of making money. Just have to know what you are willing to do.

Who was there first? Truck or spouse
Old 09-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Ermagherd.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #6
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjap12013 View Post
I could see that screen name offending some people, as well as this stupid incomprehensible thread you started. But to answer your question (I think), totally risk your marriage...lord knows we need a "blackjap" jr.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
to me
Old 09-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #9
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously you should keep the truck and put an enormous DB lift on it and a supercharger and some 37s and SAS the thing and get dual batteries and some weathertechs and maybe a snorkel and a plate bumper probably an ARB and bob the bed and do an OBA system or a CO2 tank and a full cage
Old 09-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
Seriously you should keep the truck and put an enormous DB lift on it and a supercharger and some 37s and SAS the thing and get dual batteries and some weathertechs and maybe a snorkel and a plate bumper probably an ARB and bob the bed and do an OBA system or a CO2 tank and a full cage
x2