1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Herro TW!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by AznTaco, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Sep 21, 2013 at 8:36 PM
    AznTaco

AznTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport
    6" Fabtech Lift, ARB Brush Guard, Dougthorley Headers, K&N Intake, Throttle Body Spacer, 17" Moto Metal Wheels wrapped in 35" Wrangler Duratrac Tires
    Greeting TW Members,

After months of procrastinating, have finally created an account on TW. A good friend of mine on here was the inspiration for me purchasing a Tacoma. He actually posted the originally listing for research and was a great help in inspecting the truck prior to purchase :) I bought my '07 Tacoma private party from a member in West Linn back in July. Great guy, who made my first vehicle purchase pleasant and convenient. It has been a fun adjustment going from an '90 Accord to a lifted Tacoma. On occasion I still get awkward looks, probably from the look of an Asian driving a lifted truck listening to country music :cool: I plan on learning as much as possible about my beloved Tacoma for DIY maintenance, mods, issues, etc. I've already spent countless hours reading about O2 Sensors, battery terminals, changing oil for rear diff and easy to do mods. Little by little I'll be making additions and changes with the help of TW and Visa Mastercard!

I appreciate all the valuable input and information that is available on TW. As an insurance agent, I plan on being a resource for any questions concerning auto/home/life/commercial insurance. Rest assured, I made sure to have all the modification specified on my policy in case either an uninsured or $&^#! driver hits my vehicle. If anyone needs help or has any questions as far as making sure their labor of love is covered properly feel free to send me a PM. Because depending on the company & coverage, the modifications you make may not be covered in an accident :eek: Lastly, I am looking forward to playing in some mud and snow, as well as participating in TW events & gatherings :D

Kind Regards,
    AznTaco

Taco1.jpg

2. Sep 21, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    snowgod06

snowgod06 UG legend wannabe

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    A farm field, OREGON
    Vehicle:
    06 Access Cab
    crap bolted and welded together....
  3. Sep 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    AznTaco

AznTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport
    6" Fabtech Lift, ARB Brush Guard, Dougthorley Headers, K&N Intake, Throttle Body Spacer, 17" Moto Metal Wheels wrapped in 35" Wrangler Duratrac Tires
    herro Roberto!

4. Sep 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    270wsm

270wsm Well-Known Member

Member:
    AZ
    Hello Ken , Welcome :)

Products Discussed in

To Top