Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy

Old 09-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
AKA Threadkiller
BKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
BKill's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy

Just joined the world of Tacoma owners earlier this month, so I thought I'd see what others are doing with theirs. Mine's a black '13 Access Cab PreRunner with the 2.7 and auto. Might regret the color choice next summer when we have a lot of days with triple digit temps here in Texas, but I sure like the way it looks.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 09-27-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKill View Post
Just joined the world of Tacoma owners earlier this month, so I thought I'd see what others are doing with theirs. Mine's a black '13 Access Cab PreRunner with the 2.7 and auto. Might regret the color choice next summer when we have a lot of days with triple digit temps here in Texas, but I sure like the way it looks.
Black is the best color you can get although I like that magnetic grey too.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats on the new truck!
Old 09-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #6
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
welcome and join us? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...e-oct-5th.html
Old 11-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #7
AKA Threadkiller
BKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBKill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
BKill's Tacoma Gallery
Here's hoping that black is a good color to repair. My Tacoma's in the body shop to repair damage caused by trees falling on it as the result of a severe storm here in central Texas. Minor damage to the bed, hood and roof, but since the truck only had 1800 miles at the time, I really want it done right.