1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Member Post

Discussion in 'New Members' started by DesertRatt, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Oct 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM
    DesertRatt

DesertRatt [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Reno, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    TRD Slightly Modded 4x4
    TRD Seat Covers TRD Floormats Leer Shell 3" ProComp Lift Add A Leaf in Rear OEM Side Bars Optima Battery Slotted/Ventilated Rotors Ceramic Pads Toyota Bed Mat Firestone MT tires Customized Yakima Roof Rack Wilson cel phone booster
    Hi, been visiting this site for quite some time. Lots of good info, great pictures and smart members. Currently I have a 2007 double cab TRD off road in silver, made a few mods and will post pictures when I can. Need to do the temp/compass fix as mine crapped out too. Just put Firestone MTs on yesterday, 265-75-16, looks good with the 3" ProComp lift.

I Live in Northern Nevada and I spend a lot of time in the desert. This is my third Toyota truck, second Tacoma I had was a 2001 TRD extra cab ... Sold it to buy an '04 F-150.. What a mistake.. After dealing with numerous problems with the Ford.. I decided to get rid of it and go back to Toyota. I have't had any major problems at all, truck now has 77,000 on it.

I look forward to meeting new Taco friends here, thanks for all the great info.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Oct 30, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top