Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New TN Member

Old 10-31-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
ctraut5 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
ctraut5's Tacoma Gallery
New TN Member

Just bought my second Tacoma. I had a 2005 double cab TRD in white. I bought it new, kept it 5 years, and wished that I never sold it. I just bought a 2013 black double cab TRD 4x4, and I feel like I'm back in my old truck again. The only thing that I've done so far is trim the front mud flaps. There are some awesome trucks on here, and this forum could be very dangerous for my bank account!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck!
Yes hide your wallet. The cheapest mod you just did was trimming those mud flaps!!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the second Taco!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the knoxville area!

here is our BS thread. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ee-thread.html
Old 10-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #6
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Oxford, Mississippi.

What part of the Volunteer state ya from?
Old 11-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
Air Force:
ctraut5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Welcome from Chattanooga... Where you located at in TN?

And what Zach said... Come check us out in the BS thread...
I live just outside the Memphis area. Wish I lived at your end of the state! My wife and I love East Tennessee.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #8
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctraut5 View Post
I live just outside the Memphis area. Wish I lived at your end of the state! My wife and I love East Tennessee.
Truck pics?

I hit Memphis for work.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #10
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Love it over here man... There's a lot of good dudes on here from Memphis though...
X2 east tn is great!! and there is some good guys on here from memfrica.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
Air Force:
ctraut5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Truck pics?

I hit Memphis for work.
I'll try to get some pics up soon. I've been remodeling a kitchen an it's taking up every bit of my free time. You drive to Memphis everyday for work? That's a ways to go from Oxford everyday!